This Tug of War has ended.
The information below applies to personal information (information about an identifiable individual) we, Architectural Profiles Limited, collect about you when you visit and browse our website.
Cookies and Web Analytics
We may gather and analyse information regarding usage of this website, including domain name, the number of hits, the pages visited, previous/subsequent sites visited and length of user session. This information may be gathered by using a cookie. A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by our web page server. You can choose whether or not to use a cookie by altering the settings of your browser.
The cookies are used to recognise you online and to gather information about your online activity and browsing habits (including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed). These cookies assist us to make our websites more relevant to you (i.e. by helping us tailor our content, marketing communications and offers to your interests).
These cookies may be placed on our websites by carefully selected third parties on our behalf (with our permission) in order to help us:
(i) track the effectiveness of advertising and online marketing campaigns,
(ii) measure referrals from third party sites to our website, and
(iii) conduct market research.
We also use other tools in order to understand and optimise user experiences, including but not limited to Google and Facebook’s Remarketing features. We may share the information we learn through advertising/targeting cookies with carefully selected third parties for these purposes, unless you disable or block cookies.
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your needs. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising campaigns. They are placed by third party advertising networks on our behalf and with our permission. They remember that you have visited our site and this is shared with other organisations such as media owners.
Use of social media buttons
We also use social media services like Instagram and Facebook. These services may be linked to this website through the use of social media buttons. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We may make use of any information that you make public when you use any such third party services for the purposes of our business.
How we collect information
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us (such as when you create an account, request that we send you a brochure or when you complete a competition entry form). We also collect your information when you use our site as noted above.
The security of your personal information is important to us. The Privacy Act requires us to take reasonable steps to protect the security of Personal Information.
Our personnel are required to respect the confidentiality of Personal Information and the privacy of individuals and all staff are aware of our obligations under the Privacy Act.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Purpose for which we collect, use and disclose personal information
If you choose to provide us with personal information such as your email address, for example by filling out an electronic query, we will use the information only for the purposes that you authorise it to be used for including targeted marketing as set out above. We will send you email marketing to that email address if you agree to us doing so. If you wish to unsubscribe from any email marketing communications you have previously agreed we can send you, you can:
(a) follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email; or
(b) phone or write to us using the contact details in that email message.
Contact details regarding your personal information
When you provide us with personal information, we are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act 2020 (the "Act"). We will collect, hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with the principles set out in the Act. This means we will:
(a) use personal information only for the purpose we collect it for;
(b) retain that information only for so long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it; and
(c) disclose or release it to a third party only where we are required to or we are permitted by law to do so, if you have authorised the release or disclosure, or where it is the purpose (or a directly related purpose) for which the information was collected.
If you think we have breached the Act or you would like to find out more about our obligations, information is available on the Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.org.nz.
If you wish to inquire about personal information we hold about you (if any), or request the correction, or permanent deletion, of any information held about you, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
If you have any questions, you can contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following Personal Information:
• Your name and contact details.
• Your purchase and account history with us.
• Information about your use of our Products or Services.
• Information about the webpages you visit on our Website.
• Information you provide to us when responding to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information:
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you use our Services, visit our Website or interact with us on various platforms).
• From third parties (like contractors and agents that we engage to perform services on our behalf, such as to analyse traffic on our Website and social media).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use and disclose your Personal information:
• To provide you with our Products or Services, including your purchase of Chiefs rugby game tickets.
• To respond to your queries regarding the Website, our Products or Services.
• To administer your account with us.
• To bill you and to collect money that you owe us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal record keeping purposes.
• To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business or assets.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND
From time to time, we may disclose, and you authorise us to disclose, your Personal Information to an overseas service provider for the above purposes. We make sure that the overseas service provider is:
• a participant in a prescribed binding scheme for international disclosures of personal information; and/or
• is located in a country that provides comparable safeguards to New Zealand’s privacy laws, approved by the Privacy Commissioner.
If not, then we will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas service provider is required to protect your Personal Information in a way that, overall, provides comparable safeguards to those required under New Zealand’s privacy laws.
Examples of these steps include a written agreement between us and the overseas service provider or making reasonable enquiries regarding data protection standards of the country in which the overseas service provider is located.
To enable some of the features and functionality on our Website, you may need to permit us to place cookies on your device. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in your browser, but it may affect your ability to use our Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services when we supply tickets. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
You consent to receiving information from us about our Products, Services, promotions and competitions via email, text message and social media. If you want us to stop sending you electronic communications, then you can simply unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the electronic communication.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here Kate Shirtcliff, General Manager Commercial at, firstname.lastname@example.org, or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
First Windows and Doors
Terms and Conditions:
Entry to the competition is open for the following Gallagher Chiefs home matches.
19th Feb – 21st February
25th Feb – 27th February
26th March – 28th March
9th April – 11th April
22nd April – 24th April
7th May – 9th May
21st May – 23rd May
1. Entry is only open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents over 14 years of age.
2. Entries are received by entering the official entry form by selecting the voting on the preferred Moment from the relevant Gallagher Chiefs home match and entering contact details.
3. The competition can be entered only once per Gallagher Chiefs home match.
4. The winning entry from each home match will receive a Gallagher Chiefs Rugby jersey – jersey and size to be determined by the winner.
5. This competition is a promotion run between First Windows and Doors (a brand of APL) and Chiefs Rugby Club. This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
6. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Architectural Profiles Limited, (“APL”), Chiefs Rugby Club and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or medical event suffered or sustained during the course of or as a result of competing, accepting or using the prizes.
7. Employees of APL and APL manufacturers within the APL network (as determined by APL in its absolute discretion), and Chiefs Rugby Club, their affiliates, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8. Employees and athletes of Chiefs Rugby Club, Josh Coppins Racing, Netball New Zealand, Brendon Hartley Motorsport, Hamish Bond, Emma Gilmour Rally Driver, Ben Hunt Rally Driver, their affiliates, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
9. APL and Chiefs Rugby are not responsible or liable for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
10. By entering this competition, entrants grant to APL and Chiefs Rugby Cub an unconditional right to use images of the winners for promotional purposes, which may include publication in any format or location chosen by APL and Chiefs Rugby Club in its absolute discretion and APL and Chiefs Rugby Club may licence publication or use of such images by any of its subsidiaries or related entities including, without limitation, on the First Windows & Doors website and First Windows & Doors Facebook and Instagram pages, and Chiefs Rugby Club websites and social media pages.
11. The judge’s decision regarding prize winners and any other matter relating to this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Prize is non-transferable, non-changeable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged for any other services.
13. Entrant details (other than the names of the winner) will remain confidential and will not be made available to the public or any third party except in accordance with these terms unless APL or Chiefs Rugby Club is required to disclose those (e.g. by way of example only, if someone is injured or suffers a medical event, needing medical services, or to advise relatives etc).
14. APL and Chiefs Rugby Club reserves the right to revoke a prize at any time they consider that the winner has breached any of these terms and conditions.